Monday, May 17, 2010

Neighborhood Car Accident

At 2:18 p.m. this afternoon three vehicles were involved in an accident a few houses down from my home. By the time I came to the scene many of my neighbors had already mobilized and helped those involved out of their vehicles and called for emergency personal. Two people were taken to local area hospitals but only had minor injuries.

One neighbor went above and beyond by helped comfort a grandfather and grandson whose truck was immobilized, her name is June, a retired employee of UMC. She provided them chairs to rest and water during the whole ordeal. Her acts of kindness really make me glad to be a member of this community, knowing that so many people like her are willing help when there is need.

Special thanks also to the Fresno Fire Department who were the first on the the scene.

Bellow are a few of the pictures that I snapped while on the scene.





















No comments:

Post a Comment