Thursday, October 8, 2009

So Little Time

There are fifteen days until the the big day, and I cannot help but feel like I am going to forget something crucial, like my pants, sox, or even shoes, that would really suck, and at the same time make a repetitive dream of mine come true in a weird way. But I guess that is what groomsmen are for, to make sure I have pants on. My other concern is not being packed for our our trip to Florida and the Bahamas. Should I already put my passport and my bags in my trunk? Would that be weird?

A collage of Lizzie and I from the last six years!

(Thank you Googles Picasa.)

Beyond all the neurotic thoughts that cross my mind every hour of the day, I am really excited to have these two weeks pass by without a hitch. That is what I have been praying for these last few days. I know that when all is said and done God will be glorified through it all.

Just a heads up for people who may care. While we are gone we may not have phone access, but may still have access to internet. You can reach us through all our usually online hangouts and from time to time way may even reply, don't count on it. Twitter or Facebook are best.

No comments:

Post a Comment