Saturday, April 25, 2009

AT&T DSL

Success! So I finally just now got my AT&T DSL service installed and working. This ends almost two months worth of pain and anger towards people half way across the country and even the world who explained to me constantly that my service would get fixed "as soon as possible." Well I guess ASAP to AT&T is about 25 days.


The whole thing started out the first week in March when I was looking to get high speed internet for my house. Comcast was not an option for me, not because they are bad but because of other problems that I'd not like to mention here. The only other real option I had was AT&T.


All was great, my connect date was set for friday the 13th. It didn't work.. so I called the 24 hour hotline that said they were closed and to call back during "regular business hours," or Monday! One problem led to another that led to another promise that led to another disappointment. Over a MONTH LATTER my internet is now working...


I have a rep from AT&T that is going to call me on Monday to see how I've liked the service so far. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment