Monday, April 21, 2008

Papa's Birthday

If you do not know I'm really into sports, but it is hard to watch most on tv, especially baseball, it is the worst, but I love watching baseball live. A few Friday's ago me and Lizzie's family went to watch the Fresno Grizzlies play the Tucson Sidewinders in Downtown; we were celebrating her dad's 39th birthday...










Just as most Grizzlies games they were trailing the whole time and looked to be a blow out; but if you caught the highlights you saw that in the bottom of the ninth-inning the Grizzlies came back and made five runs to win 6-5. It was such a blast. And since it was the opening day game there was an awesome fireworks show.










One thing that I would have liked to be different is that the concession stands would move faster; and the best way to make this happen is for them to accept credit cards. It was so bad, first I find out they were cash only then I find out that the entire park only has one ATM, which of course has a line as long as the concession stands. But this was not bad enough to dampen the mood too much, it was more of a nuisance that made me know that next time I'm going to eat before and bring in my own snacks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 PM

    I'm giving away tickets to next week's Grizzlies game, so you should check out my site, specifically the coupon map, to see how you can win them! I'm having a hard time getting rid of them...
    http://lateupdate.com/coupons

    ReplyDelete