Thursday, April 3, 2008

Abbreviations


What is it about abbreviations that we seem to like so much? I'm watching AFV, or what I grew up calling America's Funniest Videos. I mean, what is AFV, it sounds like a off-road motor vehicle. I don't know, I just feel that some thinks should not be abbreviated and others it makes total sense; one that does is KFC, I mean that just seems to sound a lot better. On the other hand you can take New Kids On the Block and there reinvention NKOTB what was whack.. Not that the New Kids were ever cool. But then again I really hate the idea of hanging tough I mean, what does that mean: sounds like they want a fist in the face.

I place the picture only for all your amusments. And cuz I just happen to know some folks who really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment