Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry late Christmas to all!

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas, even though it is the day after Christmas. As most of you know I’ll be leaving to St. Louis tomorrow for Urbana, and I’ll be returning next year; well actually in a week on January 2nd. And I have to apologize to all of you for not wishing you all a very Merry Christmas; I was so busy trying to get my stuff ready to go.

Christmas for me was a bit of a juggling act. My family, because we cannot wait, celebrate Christmas the night before. It was so hectic. We had almost 20 people packed at my mom’s living-dinning room eating posole and then opening presents. On Christmas morning Lizzie’s family opens their gifts, so that didn’t conflict with what my family was doing, so that is a blessing.

Today I just need to finish packing and making sure I don’t forget anything, even though I know I will.

I’ll be using the new Cingular Myspace program on my phone to keep you all up-to-date on what is going on while I’m at Urbana so you know how to keep me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment