Sunday, March 26, 2006

Watch for the ALL CAPS!

Well, every time it is time to eat it is like a battle between the forces of good and the forces of EVIL! We I know that I'm not a picky eater, and all other around me have their preferences, so I do what any gentleman would do and let the ladies deside. Well I guess this does not work for the woman folk... MY GIRL FRIEND IS STARING AT ME RIGHT NOW SAYING and I quote "Hurry and the 'F' up so that we can go" Then she helped me spell staring, because I'm an idiot. Yeah and Susie is here too, I only say this because I told her that up to this point I had not mentioned any names... Yes, and as you might have noticed, this is the same Susie from the amazing quote on my profile... Well I got to go before they bite my head off. I'll let you know what transpired maybe later.

ps. I would really just like Chinese
pss. My girl friend helped my spell 'Chinese'

No comments:

Post a Comment