Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mid Summer Blur

These last few weeks have been such a blur, it's hard to know where to pick up from where I left off. I'm now back in school, I quit my job, and finding that school is hard (again). I am currently at Liberty University doing distance learning at their Graduate School to hopefully finish a Masters in Theological Studies.

These last few weeks I have had a lot of time to get reconnected with the reason I went back to school six years ago. To be better equipped to teach, and train those who want to know their Bible more. I have also found time to get reconnected with my family. Lizzie and I will be baptizing our nephew this Saturday at Saint John's Cathedral, we have been really excited at this honor to serve my brother's family in this way as godparents for he and Lorena's second son Harvey.


It has also been fun to be able to actually stop to spend time with my mom and all my family that pack themselves into her small two bedroom house.

A video of my nephew Richie:


You tell me who is the one having the most fun. I think it is me, he just seems to be getting annoyed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment